If you are considering remodelling your garden, you should speak to a Sydney landscape designer. We have extensive experience in a variety of design techniques that provide you with an incredible outdoor layout.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Landscape Design in Sydney
Unfortunately, mistakes may occur when creating a landscaping plan. A few examples include:
- Trying to do the work by yourself: While the prospect of working in your garden may seem appealing, the reality is that yard work takes time and may include tools or materials that may not be accessible to you. We strongly suggest that you collaborate with our team to complete any backyard project.
- Hiring an inexperienced company: We are not your typical garden care company. We take a hands-on approach with each of our clients to provide them with services that include a full 2D or 3D design plan along with suggestions and construction quotes.
- Not accounting for light: If you want a garden filled with bright and beautiful plants, you need to remember to plan your design around an area in your garden with an abundance of sunlight. Our designers work with you to determine the best area on your property to plant flowers or shrubbery.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Our Landscape Gardeners in Sydney
There are many steps that you can take to get more out of working with one of our gardeners. Here is some helpful advice to keep in mind:
- Plan ahead: If you are planning an outdoor party, avoid waiting until the last minute to reach out to us for landscaping assistance. Instead, contact us once you confirm the date so we can ensure that we can meet with you to formulate a design that fits into your schedule.
- Communication is key: We pride ourselves on actively communicating with you through each step of the design process. It’s important that you let us know if there are specific designs that you want to avoid to ensure that we can create a beautiful outdoor space that you will love.
- Plan for maintenance: Regardless of the design you settle on, your yard will need routine maintenance to ensure that it remains beautiful. Speak with a member of our team about setting up a regular time where we can come out to care for the area.
Why You Should Work with Our Sydney Landscape Design Team
The Stone Lotus Landscapes team works with you from the initial design concept through project completion. We come to your location for an on-site assessment and provide you with a thorough design plan so that you know what to expect each step of the way. As a member of the Master Builders Association, we are trusted names in the industry and look forward to helping you create your private outdoor paradise.
To schedule a consultation with one of our landscape designers in Sydney, contact us today.