When you hire a professional to provide small garden design in Sydney, you’re investing in your home, your family, and your lifestyle. Good outdoor design can transform your garden into a stunning space for your family and guests to enjoy. Stone Lotus Landscapes can provide the garden design services you need.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Courtyard Garden Design in Sydney
There are several reasons to choose a professional landscape and design company when you need a courtyard garden design in Sydney. These pros have the experience and knowledge they need to ensure that you avoid some common mistakes, such as:
- Too much or not enough furniture. Creating an outdoor space to enjoy is a balancing act. You don’t want it to look cluttered, but you do want to make sure that there is enough furniture, including seating, tables, and accent pieces, for an attractive, cohesive look.
- Not tying it all together. Every piece of furniture doesn’t have to match, but there should be a cohesive element that ties everything together, whether it’s the colours, materials, heights, or something else.
- Forgetting to add plants. Especially when you’re creating an outdoor kitchen and dining space, it’s easy to view the area as an extension of your interior rather than the outdoor space that it is. Plants can soften the space and give you a pleasant outdoor experience.
- Mistakes involving colour. Using too little colour, too many colours or the wrong colours close together are just a few of the ways people get colour wrong when it comes to small courtyard design in Sydney. A professional designer can help you strike the right balance.
Benefits of Professional Small Courtyard Design in Sydney
You may be tempted to take your landscaping project into your own hands, but this approach can end up costing you more than if you had hired professional designers in the first place. Here are a few of the advantages of working with professional garden designers.
- Identification of potential site issues. Professionals know what to look for in terms of root systems, rocks, cables, pipes, and any other hidden problems that might interfere with your plans.
- Fresh design ideas. Garden designers bring vision and creativity to the table. They can help you generate ideas for transforming a blank space into a calming oasis or a vibrant entertaining space.
- A reliable budget and timeline. You’ll know upfront how much your project will cost and how long it will take – a luxury you won’t enjoy if you go the DIY route.
Why You Should Use Stone Lotus Landscapes
At Stone Lotus Landscapes, we’ve been designing gardens and landscapes for almost ten years. We have extensive experience in creating detailed, smaller spaces and can help you make the most of a smaller garden or courtyard. We tailor our designs to your space, budget, and preferences to ensure that you end up with an outdoor space that suits your needs perfectly. You’ll deal with just one contractor throughout the entire process, from design and construction to styling and maintenance. Whether you wish to spruce up a small garden or you’d like to create an elaborate outdoor kitchen and entertaining area, we can help you achieve it. Feel free to contact us today to discuss your vision.